Breast Cancer Network plans classes
The Breast Cancer Network of Western New York will offer quality-of-life classes for survivors.
• Tai chi will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mondays, except there are no classes between Feb. 28 and April 16.
• Yoga will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Mondays, beginning Jan. 16.
• Cooking classes will be held from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesdays, Feb. 1-29.
• Hope Chest exercise will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, beginning Jan. 11.
• Watercolor art class will be held from 10 a.m. to noon on Thursdays, Jan. 19 and 26, and Feb. 2.
• Zumba will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursdays.
• Exercise with Bambi will be held from 10 to 11 a.m. Fridays, beginning Jan. 6.
Classes are free, but there is a suggested $10 donation for each. They will be held at the Breast Cancer Network of Western New York, Bella Moglie building, 3297 Walden Ave., Depew.
For more information, contact Marcia Heaney at 688-9177.