Upstate NY Transplant Services plans blood drives
Upstate New York ensures that local donations go to local patients in need at local hospitals. In addition, the service is saving area hospitals as much as 15 percent per unit with projected five-year savings to the region totaling millions.
The following drives have been scheduled:
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8, at Aspire of WNY, 2353 N. Forest Road, Getzville.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 9; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 11; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 16; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 18; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 25; and 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30, at Eastern Hills Mall, 4545 Transit Road, near Main Street, Clarence.
• 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 14, the Bloodmobile will be at Benchmark Construction Services, 4053 Maple Road, Amherst.
• Noon-5 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 16, at G&G Fitness, 7350 Transit Road, Amherst.
• 7 a.m.- 5 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, 1540 Maple Road, Amherst.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30, at Town of Amherst Pepsi Center, 1615 Amherst Manor Drive, Amherst.
To schedule an appointment, call 512-7940 or e-mail donateblood@ unyts.org.